Weare Giffard Village Hall

  • Carpark

  • Disabled access

  • Inside toilets

  • Kitchen available

  • Stage available

  • Street parking


Oldest part of building dating back to the 1860's consisting of Kitchen, meeting room and storage. Brick built newer part added in the 1950's providing us with the main hall, foyer and ladies and gents toilets and cloakroom.
Skittle alley added in the 70's and this can be used for larger functions by removing partition doors.
The hall is on the main road though the village, small car park but parking on the road possible.

Hire Charges

On application