- *£54.49: Members of Devon Communities Together
- £76.05: Charities, Community Groups or Parish and Town Councils that are not members of Devon Community Together
- £103.00: Private Sector organisations and Statutory Local Authorities
*The heavily discounted membership price on many of our training courses is one of a number of benefits provided to members of Devon Communities Together and is available to new and existing members. With annual membership starting from just £24 for individuals and small organisations, up to £50 for larger organisations, taking out a membership can be a great way to save money on your training needs. To find out more and join DCT today, call 01392 248919 or visit our membership page.
Come and find out what crowdfunding is all about. See how you can benefit from one of the five main types of crowdfunding.
Also get to grips with all the success factors you need to have in place BEFORE your launch your crowdfunding campaign.
We will cover:
- Different types of crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding platform examples
- Case studies
- Downsides and future trends
Aims and objectives
Participants will know what they need to do in order to run a successful crowdfunding campaign.
Participants will understand:
- If their idea is ‘crowdfundable’
- Which type of crowdfunding to use
- How much work is involved
- What research to do before launching
- What are the best tools to use
- What strategy to follow before, during and after a campaign
- What rewards to offer during a campaign
- How to build out a campaign
- How to find and engage backers
- Where to look for influencers
- How to go about finding press coverage for your campaign
- Post campaign fulfilment issues
And much more…
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
Anthony Lovell de Souza
For the last 6 years Anthony has helped hundreds of project creators with their crowdfunding campaigns. He has delivered over 80 crowdfunding workshops across the UK and now also delivers them online.
He is founder of the Crowdfunding Mastery Academy, the Crowdfunding Playbook, the Crowdfunding Launch Lab and the Crowdfunding Focus Magazine.
Please let Support Services know if there is anything that would affect your learning and if there is anything we can do to enable you to fully participate in our courses and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org