Devon Communities Together is recruiting a Treasurer to join our Board of Trustees.
Do you have the energy and enthusiasm to join our dynamic and friendly Board of Trustees in our 60th anniversary year, and help shape the future of the charity?
Our Treasurer takes a lead role in overseeing the strategic financial aspects of the charity, working closely with our Board of Trustees and the senior staff team. Day-to-day financial management and administration is handled by the staff team.
Whether you are an experienced Trustee, or wanting to take your first step at Board level, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Treasurer who has:
- Commitment to Devon Communities Together’s vision and aims
- Financial and accounting qualifications and/or experience
- Skills to analyse proposals and examine their financial consequences
What will be involved?
As a Trustee, we will give you:
- Induction, support and reimbursable expenses
- Opportunities to make strategic decisions, develop new skills, and network with new people
- The opportunity to improve the lives and wellbeing of people living in Devon’s communities
The expected time commitment is approximately one day a month, including attendance at quarterly Board and Finance & Personnel Committee meetings, and additional liaison with finance staff.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 1st November 2021, applications to be made by CV and Covering Letter
To find out more information please download the following resources:
For More information, please visit: https://www.devoncommunities.org.uk/work-us
If you would like to talk to someone about this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org