Salary: £27,870 fte
Hours: 36.25 hours per week (full time or part time appointments will be considered)
Benefits package: Generous pension, 25 days paid holiday + Bank Holidays
Can you help us achieve our vision of dynamic communities shaping their own futures?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading community development charity in Devon. We need people who thrive on delivering outcomes which make a difference to the lives of people and communities across the County.
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Project Manager to help deliver our portfolio of services to Devon’s communities. We are particularly interested in people with experience of supporting enterprise/social enterprise initiatives, programme impact evaluation and community stakeholder engagement, although there will be opportunities to manage and deliver a changing and diverse range of projects.
You will need
- Passion and commitment for working in the voluntary and charitable sector and for collaborating with communities to create positive change
- Understanding of inclusive community engagement, co-design and co-production
- A strong core project management skillset including resource management, effective communication, facilitation, training design and delivery, impact evaluation and report production
- Determination and proven ability to deliver outcomes against targets within a fixed timeframe
- The drive to manage and learn from a diverse and complex workload, in a dynamic working environment
You will play a critical role in supporting us to deliver our mission to inspire and support communities to be thriving, resilient and inclusive.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 13th June
Interviews: Friday 17th June at a venue in Exeter
For an application pack
Please click below
If you have any queries or questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org