We are pleased to offer a variety of different catering options, all of which are comprised of high quality, local Devon Produce.
Devon Menu 1 - Classic Lunch
- A round and a half of generously filled sandwich selection
- Freshly chilled fruit juice
£5.65 per person
Devon Menu 2 - Total Package
- Traditionally filled sandwiches
- Burts crisps
- Handmade bitesize cake selection
- Fresh fruit bowl
£6.45 per person
Devon Menu 3 - West Country Ploughman's
- A delicious wedge of Quickes Cheddar and creamy Brie
- Served with a thick slice of gammon ham
- Wedge of homemade quiche
- Mediterranean couscous
- Local chutney
- Chunky slaw
- Tossed fresh salad leaves
- Basket of freshly baked rustic bread rolls
- Fresh fruit platter
$8.25 per person
Devon Menu 4 - Devon Finger Buffet
- Selection of gourmet sandwiches and seeded rolls
- Crudites with houmous, sour cream, & beetroot & mind dips
- Homemade rosemary & parmesan shortbread topped with local cheeses and red onion confit
- Selection of mini steak & ale and chicken and mushroom pies
- Mini smoked salmon blini with horseradish cream
- Brie, olive & sun kiss kebabs
- Homemade bitesize scone, jam & clotted cream
- Fresh fruit skewers
£8.75 per person
- Orange juice 1 litre (serves 8 people)
- Apple juice 1 litre (serves 8 people)
Final numbers for catering purposes will need to be provided a week before the event.
If you would like something not featured in our standard menus, please call 01392 248919 or email and we will do everything we can to meet your requirements.
All Devon sourced food is fully traceable and all items will be labelled.
Prices are per person, exclusive of VAT and include delivery and collection.
Tea and Coffee
We offer a wide range of teas and coffees from the Miles West County Original Collection and London Tea, fruit tea collection.
All served at times to suit you.
Only £1 per head plus VAT per serving.