This workshop is perfect for you if you want to know how Social Media can be more effective for your business or charity.
There are lots of Social Media opportunities and we will be discussing which ones will best suit your business, how they work together and what these opportunities can bring to your business.
During the workshop, we will cover:
- the purpose of using social media
- effective strategies for enhanced customer engagement
- which social media platforms are important
- what you should be doing with your social media traffic
- what to share on the different platforms
- how to create appealing content
- tools you can use to monitor social media activity
- the importance of Video, Live Streaming, Facebook Groups, Twitter Lists, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
You will be able to take away a plan with resources that you can use to support your business online
aims and objectives
- leave at the close of the workshop with a Trello Board filled with a Social Media plan you can follow.
- be introduced to various Social Media experts you can follow online for further advice and inspiration.
- be exposed to additional Social Media opportunities outside of the traditional platforms.
- be shown several work flow systems that you will be able to use in your own online business.
- experience, through case studies, how real-world examples have achieved success online.
- be provided with a list of essential online tools that you should be using to be more effective online.
- understand the online customer journey.
- Have access to all the slides after the presentation
about your tutor
Anthony Lovell de Souza
Anthony has run his own digital marketing agency helping over 700 businesses go online and expand their presence online.
Today he runs the Crowdfunding Academy where he helps projects raise funds using all the different online marketing strategies required to grow and engage crowds online.
With lots of real world experience he continues to run workshops and use all the latest digital marketing strategies.
Anthony helps you understand the secret to how to move prospects through a process of getting to know, like and trust you so that they eventually buy from you.
He therefore helps you understand what it takes to makes Social Media work for you.
Please let Support Services know if there is anything that would affect your learning and if there is anything we can do to enable you to fully participate in our courses and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Call Support Services on 01392 248919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that this course does not reach the minimum required number to proceed we will contact you and offer a credit against the next available course, the option to book an alternative course or a refund.
By proceeding with this booking you are agreeing to this cancellation policy.
For any enquiries regarding booking and payment please contact our Training Administrator on 01392 248919
Become a member of Devon Communities Together to take advantage of our heavily discounted training rates for more info contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 01392 248919