Quality Standards Policy
QUALITY STANDARDS POLICY (As taken from the BS
EN ISO 9001:2015)
Community Council of Devon operating as Devon Communities Together
(the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide an excellent service to its customers,
which fully meets their expectations in terms of the quality of the product / service,
timescales for delivery and agreed budgets. In this way we will meet our Social
Objectives, maintain, and improve the impact we make on behalf of Devon’s
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 :
2015 certification, including aspects specific to the provision of local community services.
The management is committed to:
1. Develop and im prove the Quality Management System
2. Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
3. The enhancement of customer, trustee and partner satisfaction.
The management has a continuing commitment to:
1. Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the
aim of achieving customer satisfaction
2. Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs
and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
3. Establish the Quality Policy and to set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels
4. Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report
on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and
the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
5. Ensure the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of the Quality Policy and abide with the
contents of the Quality Manual. The Organisation complies with all relevant statutory and
regulatory requirements. The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance
and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff and to relevant
interested parties. Copies of the minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof,
are provided to individual members of staff in accordance with their role and
responsibilities as a means of communicating the effectiveness of the Quality Management