The Peek Hall (Combpyne Rousdon Village Hall)

  • Bar available

  • Carpark

  • Disabled access

  • Disabled toilets

  • Inside toilets

  • Kitchen available

  • Street parking


The Hall was formerly "Rousdon Schools" and was built by Sir Henry Peek for the community in the 1870's. The school closed in 1939 and the building was given to the village by Sir Francis Peek in 1973. The main hall is not large (11m by 5.5m) but full of character with oak panelling. There is also a smaller meeting room, a kitchen, toilets and a walled courtyard with tables and chairs and a boules area. The building also contains the social club bar and skittle alley.