Northlew Victory Hall

Description

Northlew Victory Hall (NVH) was built to commemorate the men that were lost in WW1.
The founding stone was laid by Field-Marshall Lord Methuen on 26th May 1920 and since it opened in 1921 the hall has continued to provide a vital focal point for the local community.
NVH is run by a voluntary management committee, administered by trustees and we adhere to the content of our governing trust deed which was set up when NVH became a registered charity on 7th May 1975. Our registered charity number is 266213 A/3.

Originally a single room, the hall has undergone many alterations over the years, each time adding to its size and facilities.

The most recent saw solar panels being installed in December 2013, followed by an overhaul of the main hall during the summer of 2014. The false ceiling was taken down to expose the beautiful original A-frames on the ceiling. The walls and roof where insulated, an air source heat pump installed to insure that all our users are warm, a bar area was purpose built and finally, everywhere was redecorated. We were fortunate to gain a substantial amount of funding to do this but also were very well supported by fundraising within our parish.

Hire Charges

See halls website http://www.northlewvictoryhall.co.uk/hire-charges.html for further details.

Rooms available
Room name Seating (at tables) Standing capacity
Main Hall
150
200
Meeting Room
Kitchen